Stainless Steel Water Bottle Vacuum Insulated Standard Mouth Black, 18 oz. instructions
Use to drink your favorite beverage.
18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel and Standard Mouth Cap
561 Northwest York Drive
Bend, OR, Phone: 888-584-9376 Fax: 888-276-0851
About Hydro Flask
Hydro Flask settled in Bend, Oregon at the base of the Cascade Mountains with world class downhill and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, road and mountain biking, trail running, rock climbing, fishing, golf and other activities. Abound with outdoors enthusiasts from recreational hobbyists to professional athletes, word quickly spread in Bend and the surrounding area of the new container and its breakthrough technology. People were amazed after sipping ice-cold water from their Hydro Flask after it sat in a blazing hot car for hours and equally impressed after snowshoeing up a mountain and still being able to enjoy piping hot coffee at the summit.
Manfucturer Lifetime Warranty
They are so convinced that the Hydro Flask is the best double wall vacuum insulated bottle available that they guarantee every Hydro Flask against manufacturer defects for one hundred years or one lifetime, whichever comes first!
Although their lifetime warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, such as dents, scratches, powder coat chips from the flask being dropped, damaged, etc., it does cover manufacturer defects, such as:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, please contact us for a replacement cap â€“ do not send your flask to us if it has a broken cap. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned.
- Flasks that no longer insulate: You can test the insulation property of your flask at home by adding boiling hot water to the flask. After about 5 minutes you can feel the outside of the flask (below the neck), and if you feel any warm or hot spots, the vacuum has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Flasks that are damaged during the shipping process: Please let us know as soon as you receive your flask if it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, they cannot replace it due to shipping damage. They will email you a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged flask to them and they will send out a replacement as soon as they receive the damaged flask.
- Rough welds along the rim of the flask: Their flasks are welded at the rim and on occasion, the welding can come out uneven. If you receive a flask that has an uneven rim or lip, please contact them for a replacement.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your Hydro Flask that aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged and you can hear a noise. This will not affect the insulation of your flask. If you can live with it, so can they. However, if it is an annoyance, they will exchange it with a new flask.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.