Easy C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids 500 mg., 240 Vegetarian Capsules instructions
- Size/Form:240 Vegetarian Capsules
- Ship Weight:0.66
- Dosage:1 Capsule(s)
Natrol - Easy-C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids 500 mg. - 240 Vegetarian Tablets
Let the sun shine in with Natrol Easy-C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids - a high-potency antioxidant vitamin C supplement essential for optimal nutrition. Natrol Easy-C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids' easy-on-the-stomach formula with esterfied vitamin C helps provide free radical protection and keeps your body in fighting form. Help build your body's defenses with Natrol Easy-C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids. Looking and feeling healthy has never felt so easy!
Natrol Easy-C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids Highlights:
- With High-Potency Antioxidant Vitamin C
- With Bioflavonoids
- With Esterfied Vitamin C
Vitamin CVitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that has a number of biological functions.
Where is it found?Broccoli, red peppers, currants, Brussels sprouts, parsley, potatoes, citrus fruit, and strawberries are good sources of vitamin C.
About NatrolNatrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to their focus. Natrol's mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.
Natrol - Quality UncompromisedQuality Materials Used In Natrol's Products Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their intensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol's products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol's Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol's strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol's reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that their products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of their system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. Natrol also conduct internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Natrol's consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol's products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.
Take 1 tablet, up to two times daily, preferably with a meal.
|Natrol - Easy-C Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids 500 mg. - 240 Vegetarian Tablets|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Glycerin.|
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
StoreÂ in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
21411 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA, Phone: 1-800-262-8765 Email: Click here
The best of science, nature, and technology. Founded in 1980, Natrol has established itself as a global leader in the dietary supplement industry. Natrol manufactures and distributes premium-quality nutritional supplements, herbal teas and sports nutrition products under the Natrolâ„¢, Laci Le Beauâ„¢ and Prolabâ„¢ brands, respectively. Natrol markets approximately 50 product categories with more than 500 stock-keeping units (SKUâ€™s) designed to meet a wide range of consumer needs.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.